Smartcard programmers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Smartcard programmers.

Hi!

I know that there are quite a few brainiacs around here, and it is you that im asking help from now!

I have constructed a universal smartcard/ic programmer (from a schematic from the internet). This programmer can program codes into smartcards (chipcard from ie. cellular phone-cards). This programmer is intended to program smartcards for decoders, so that you dont have to pay for tv-channels or ppw-programs.

I have wondered if it is possible to program telephone-cards so that you can put extra money into the card and then use it in telephoneboxes. But my problem is that I dont know what kind of cardtype it is. Please help.
Im using the PIP02 program.

WebBear