Re: message from Slappy Squirl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: message from Slappy Squirl

What the hell is this?  Go away.  Besides, don't you know that most
cartoons end their run after the standard 65 episodes?  Apparently it's
very hard to get a series extended beyond that.  Remember Tiny Toons?
That hit 65 and is no more.  Pinky and the Brain hit 65 and will be replaced
by the New Pinky and the Brain, which is the same thing but different (they
live at Elmyra's now).  There are better things to waste our time with than
this.  Hey, make no mistake, I love that show too, but all good things must
end.