TI-Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-Files

Hello again!
The Ti-Philes has arrived at a new server at http://131.96.137.88/
Finally, a little news from me, Matthew Christenberry. This new server has
been donated free of charge for us to use. Great things will be happening
to the site, and for the site, but you will have to bear with us as we try
and iron out kinks as quickly as possible. So, get back in the mood to feel
free and relaxed and explore Ti-Files once again. During our three week
hiatus, we have had some time to ponder the status of our site, and we're
making changes.... We have welcomed back previous members, Kyle Symonds,
Chad Palmer, and Harper Maddox. More to come...but we need your
help...please, if you notice a problem anywhere on the site send us a
letter. We thank you for your dedication to the TI-Files. BTW...the name is
changing back to the original TI-Files!
-Matthew Christenberry

Ti-Philes Staff
http://131.96.137.88/