Re: SNAKE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SNAKE

>>I'm going to guess here, I've never written one of those snake games.
Probably the best way is to use the PixelTest command, as in If PixelTest=1
:disp "You lost!"   This has the advantage of not having to remember where the
snake has been,<<
Actually, you're still going to need to keep track of the snake(to know were to
erase the tail).  On my program I use a pxltest and if it comes out true I
check to see if that is the loaction for the apple.  As far as remembering
where the snake has been I simply stored the coordinates into a list.

SmithwickC