Re: TI-86 webpage with games, ASM programs, etc..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 webpage with games, ASM programs, etc..

> Could you give me a site which will fully explain how I can download
> programs for my TI-86, get these programs on my TI-86, and give me the
> access to download these programs? Thank you very much.

Well, once you visit the big site (www.ticalc.org) and learn about all
those TI-86 programs, head over to mine to learn about programs that
work on your TI-86, that aren't TI-86... In other words, Compatible 86
programs which = MORE prorams for your 86! (:

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3 or Rascall? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html
for Compatible ASM programs that work on the TI-86!