Re: Why not the TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why not the TI-92?

> Basically, what I am saying is that no TI calculator has ALL of the
> features of the other models.  Maybe the 89 will solve this dilemma, but
> I doubt it.

Precisely, everyone calculator has each interesting characteristic to
"call their own..."

If the TI-89 had compatibilty with every TI calculator (actually, it
will only be compatible with the 89, 92, and 92+), it would get closer
to being a calculator with "all of the features..." but not on the mark.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3 or Rascall? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html
for Compatible ASM programs that work on the TI-86!

Follow-Ups: References: