TI-83 Link Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-83 Link Software

Hi,
        One of my friends (ex) has stolen my link source code that I
created in May 1997. He is calling is HIS code, but I am here to set the
record straight.

In May 1997 I created some code (using simple GetCalc), so that two users
could "talk" and play games over the link cable. I also developed a small
algorithm that can detect whether or not two calculators are connected. I
do believe that I may be the first to develop a "detection" algorithm,
but if I am not, please set me straight.

I will make available a program called LINX that will enable any TI
programmer (not ASM programmers yet) to add link capabilities to their
software. Naturally I would want to be acknowledged in your programs if you
choose to use Linx. Stay tuned for release info....

[Sorry about the long message but I just had to give myself credit
because no-one is crediting me]

cyal8tr and good programming,

Mark Brydon
Swinburne University, Hawthorn