Re: Adding system memory to a ti85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Adding system memory to a ti85

Okay, I guess I got the numbers wrong.  I'm no expert with the technical
details, and I was writing this from memory.  TI's faq explains the whole
thing at: http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/faq/86faq208.htm
Ignore the numbers I wrote though, and I essentially had it right.  You
could not add more RAM directly to the circuit board because the 85 is
already at its max without the paging system that the 86 has.