IIIII=Email Advertising?=IIIII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

IIIII=Email Advertising?=IIIII

WE REALLY SEND IT !

         * We use remove systems
         * We use addresses recently collected
         * Recently Improved System Produces More Responses

Now offering targeted lists!  10 cents per address, 4000 address minimum.

General Mailing :

Only $350 per 1 million. Introductory offer :

Get the first million for only $250 !

" Test Drive " Special !  Try our service for $55, we send 250,000
of your ads.
<A HREF="http://209.84.246.162/bmform.htm">
Click here to reply back about this offer </A>

Or, type in this address in your web browser if you are not html compatible:
http://209.84.246.162/bmform.htm

Admin
Internet Services
[ This message is not intended for residents in the state of Washington,
screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you
by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by using the
following link:

If you are a Washington resident or otherwise wish to be removed from this
list,  <A HREF="http://209.84.246.162/remove.htm">
Click here to go to global remove site if you want your address removed from
mailing </A>