a couple Ti8xemu questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

a couple Ti8xemu questions

I now have the ti8x emulation program installed on my PC, but there are two
specific problems I am having with it:

1) I can only see the upper left corner of the screen in the emulator.  The
computer screen has "TI-83 emulator v0.2, etc..." in the center, and then
the upperleft corner of the calc screen is displayed in the lower right
corner of the computer screen.  From what I can see, the emulator looks
very cool.  The problem is, I can't see all of it!  Is this a resolution
problem, or is there something I'm supposed to do before I launch the
emulator?  It would REALLY be nice to be able to see the whole screen :)

2) To enable linking with the graphlink cable, I have been typing <ti8xemu
83 /link G1> and then launching the emulator.  I THINK this is the proper
syntax, because I don't need to use a parallel port, sound, etc...  But
when I go into the emulated calc's 'link" menu and try to send (or receive)
something, it just freezes up and I have to go into the debugger and exit.

If ANYONE has any advice as to how I could remedy either these problems, I
would be most grateful.  Hopefully I won't have any problems after this.
Thanks a lot!

-David Endahl
endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us

"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
"Come for the band, stay for the football"