Re: graphlink - what the hell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: graphlink - what the hell

I haven't said anything on this topic, but now I will. When I went looking for
a Graph-link, I could not find a strore in my province that sold them, it just
isn't a popular item. After calling several mail order places, the cost was
going to be around 75 dollars, which is just the cable only package. The only
alternative was to make one, which works fine (although the cost to make one
was 30 dollar) Point is, it is just cheaper, and if you know what you are
doing, just as effective, to make one.