Re: graphlink - what the hell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: graphlink - what the hell

Anymore, every high school and college student buys a TI calculator.
Maybe one in ten will get a graph link.  They just don't need as wide a
distribution, lest the cables rot on the shelves.  Look, not to
be mean or anything, but if you just ordered the thing instead of whining
about it, you'd have it by now.  You have to know where to pick your
battles, and this one isn't worth it.