TI-88 picture available online...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-88 picture available online...

For anyone who is interested, my web site below has a picture of the TI-88.

The TI-88 was a prototype unit developed by TI as a counter to Hewlett
Packard's immensely successful HP-41 series. TI announced the TI-88 but then
unexpectedly (and without comment) withdrew the announcement. Only a few
prototypes were ever made. Rumors said that it was because of keyboard
problems (several models of TI's made during this time frame (early 1980's)
had terrible keyboard bounce problems), but this remains unconfirmed.

My site has plenty of material on TI's early scientific and programmable
calculators, such as the SR-52, SR-56, TI-57, TI-58, TI-58C, TI-59. This
material includes pictures, articles and programs. Feel free to visit. By the
way, if anyone has a spare TI-88 lying around... ;-)

Http://members.aol.com/hpgene