Re: Wanted: TI-81/TI-82 stuff: emulators. ROMS, Program listings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wanted: TI-81/TI-82 stuff: emulators. ROMS, Program listings

You can download the TI-81 emulator from TI at
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/81emu.htm.  TI used to sell it for around $50
but now that the TI-81 has been discontinued I guess it's free now.