?'s about Aurora and RS-232

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

?'s about Aurora and RS-232

Hello. I have a TI-83 with Aurora. How/where can I get software to
make/edit Icons? Also, is there a way to rename programs/files or a way
to make a duplicate on the same calc?

Also, I have the program RTerm. I've heard it can be used with an
interface to run a modem. Where can I find plans for the RS-232
interface, or find one pre-made? I'm really anxious to try this with a
telephone modem, or probably more likely, my Packet radio controller
(Amateur Radio). This would be fun.

Also, I have Wtran8x and am having problems. I'm not sure what's going
on. I even got ahold of a friend's Graph-Link and it didn't work on
either of my serial ports (Com1, Com2). I even tried turning off the
buffers like I saw posted recently. I can't get the Wtran8x to work on
the Parallel port either (Lpt1). Could this be caused by Printer/Mouse
drivers, or is there something that needs to be set specially that
wasn't in the docs with the program? I just can't think of anything that
might help.
I'm sure I have the lines in Win.ini correct for Wtran8x.

Can someone help me please? I'm on IRC (EfNet, #HamRadio, nick: KB8YDX),
and ICQ (4561859).

Thanks.

--
Adam T. Liette