Re: Buy ti-83 or ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Buy ti-83 or ti-86

Micke B wrote:

> Is there anyone from Sweden who know where I can buy my calc ( ti-83 or
> ti-86) and what it4s cost??
>
> Only answer to my mail!!!!

Hmm... (another controversial debate war... here we go again...)

Well anyway, as a TI-86 user myself, I am very pleased with it. I have
used a TI-83 as well, in fact, it was what my algebra 2 teacher
recommended for us to purchase if we were not planning on heading into
calculus. well, as a freshman in algebra 2, I figured I *would* be
making it to calculus before I graduate, so I bought the 86. Which costs
only about 20-30 more than the 83. The 86 has many more features than
the 83, which I'm tired of listing. Visit www.ti.com/calc and read the
spec's. Or head on over to www.ticalc.org and see the buy/sell link.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-

MMM... I like my spam on two slices of white bread.

signtel1@juno.com, replies98@hotmail.com, removeshare@yahoo.com
signtel1@juno.com, replies98@hotmail.com, removeshare@yahoo.com