Re: Does anyone have a good slope fields program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Does anyone have a good slope fields program?

<< I am looking for a program which would graph the slope fields of a
 differential equation for calculus at any window.  I know it is built into
 the 86, but is there any (easy enough) way to make the 83 do it?

When I got my 85 the FIRST program I wrote for it was DIRF, a direction-field
program.  The only trick is to get the little line segments to stay the same
length!  I did something like pixel-counting ALONG the slope's direction that
finally worked.

On the 83, the program might be a little longer.

If you want, & if I still have it (I have an 86, too, now), I could use GRAPH-
LINK to shoot it out to you as an email.

Lomp