Re: Video

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Video

What do we tell them? I'm willing to start replying to these pieces of
$#!+ to tell them
that I bought the damn thing and just when the
good parts should start, the tape cuts to some
clips of "Beavis and Butt-head" or "Barney". If this doesn't
discourage them, nothing will.

---RWW Taylor  wrote:

> I have a different idea about eliminating the nuisance that has been
plaguing
> this list about the video tape.  Suppose we begin advising anyone
who inquires
> at this list to avoid purchasing the tape under all circumstances --
that it is
> a rip-off and a waste of their money.  Then let the original
solicitors for the
> tape _know_ that we are taking this action, and see whether _they_
find a way
> to stop the flow...
>
> RWW Taylor
> National Technical Institute for the Deaf
> Rochester Institute of Technology
> Rochester NY 14623

==
Andrew Herber ------------ elderatoglegend@yahoo.com