Re: damn graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: damn graphlink

Contact the people who made your computer, sounds like you have the port
possably disabled in ur BIOS (which is what even windows gets what ports
you have from, everything goes through your BIOS)

At 12:24 PM 1/24/98 -0800, jhanson wrote:
>I don't understand what's going on with this link.  I have two serial
>ports in back.  I have the graphlink cable connected to the number 1
>serial port.  My modem is running on com 4.  Everytime I open up the
>software it says that it can't open the connection.  The only port the
>damn thing recognizes is the modems com port.  Even when I switch the
>port I want the modem to run from, the graphlink software only
>recognizes that particular port.
>        How do you get past this?
>        I saw a message from some guy saying you had to uncheck the box in
the
>port's advance settings... so I did, and it still doesn't work.  I
>really need help here.
>
>--
>Don't forget to visit http://web.csusb.edu/public/csci/jhanson

The Cyclops -- ICQ 610756
mrcyman@mindless.com
http://www.far-point.com/cyclops

"You don't ask the all mighty for his ID!" -Dr. Leonard McCoy
"Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't." - PulseWave