Re: Netscape for TI-XX anyone?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Netscape for TI-XX anyone?

marcusp@ebox.tninet.se
> > > if you have it!
> > Netscape for the TI-82?  What are you smoking?  You think the TI-82 is an
> > internet browsing machine?  You think you're gonna check out porn sites
during
> > 4th period?Who says it isn't?  While Netscape might be a bit much, a Linx
clone might be
> possible.  If you didnt know it, a working assembly program has been made for
the
> 85 that will connect a serial link cord to an external modem, and can be used
for
> accessing text-based online services.  I myself would love to see this
> implemented on the 92, as its larger screen and better resolution might make
it a
> little easier to use/read.
> --
> Bill Risher        Sparr               UIN:1952775             __
> Faction #44        Makra               FON:6156484164         (  )
> mailto://billr1@geocities.com          FAX:6155526807          \/
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/5807/index.html   ()

ZTerm/RTerm are entirely different from what this guy is talking about.  Sure,
it's pretty novel to tell your friends that you ran irc or lynx from your
calculator, but Netscape?  No, sorry that won't happen, even with ZTerm (well,
unless a text based Netscape is made).  I have a feeling this guy is talking
about Netscape with all the bells and whistles.  I don't think so.