Re: Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10797

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

pc88 wrote:

> Do you want to share ONE Internet connection with the rest in your Family or
office?
> SYGATE is the software to do that.
>
> With features like Dial-On-Demand, it will connect your LAN to the ISP if
> and only if there is access from your LAN to the Internet.
>
> It is easier to use than proxy servers in that it doesn't require the setup
in
> each and everyone of your applications running on your PCs.
>
> Free download from www.sygate.com
>
> With one phone line, one modem and one ISP account, everyone in your office
> or family can access the Internet from their own machine.
>
> It works for Analog, ISDN modem and Cable modems.

10797

  Congratulation. You have proven your stupidity by posting commercial on a
calculator news group. But you only
got second place. You were beaten by the people who wants the pam tape. You go
for it. You can reach the top.
Don't stop now.

And BTW those who replies to my messages, don't post the message both to the
group and E-mail me it. I will read
it anyway. One place is enough. (I can't talk for the others...)
:-)

Follow-Ups: References: