Ti-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-92 Plus

        Hi
I'm a portugueses aeronautics engeneering student. I've been subscribed fr
almost a month, but this is the first post that I make.
I'm "surfing" the official TI site, looking for information about the
TI-92 Plus Module. I've read all the faq question and the news, and I
have not been able to understand if this module will also be able to be
add to a TI-92 II. Thanks to anyone who can tell me that.

Another question: Is the ticalc offline?? I heve not been able to access
it since yesterday. Although, Monday I was able to, and the connection was
a fast and strong one.. Thanks again..

   Filipe Jesus
The FLYING Vaulter