Re: Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Games

Jason <jcross@rconnect.com> writes:
>Half the games at TI.org don't work.  It's also faster to go to
>someone's site and find games and know that they should work once you
>download them.

First, it is "ticalc.org."  This could be your problem.  (Sarcasm)
Second, I have
_never_ had a problem with files from ticalc.org or the TI-Philes.
Third, with all
the sites out there, and all the graphics most of them put you through, I
seriously
doubt that that is a "faster" way.  Fourth, since you claim that "half
[of] the games"
from the most professional TI program site have errors, what makes you so
sure
that individual pages have 100% good programs?  From experience, I can
refute
that.  Disclaimer: Sorry if this sounds like a flame, but I am getting
fed up with the
lack of logic in some of the recent questions.  Maybe I just had a bad
day.  :)

Kevin J. DeGraaf
Class of 1999, Unity Christian High School