Re: Ti-86 Math Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-86 Math Programs

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:17:23 -0500 Roissy <roissy@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
writes:
>Hi,
>I have a Ti-86 and am wondering where i might find info
>regarding which math programs for it are any good.
>I have loaded a couple dozen math programs on my
>calc, but most of them seem to do the same things...
>So i'm looking for reviews saying which are usefull
>and which should be deleted..
>Thanks

hmm ALL OF THEM..   hehe  be more specific..  what math clases you
taking?? what science classes?? heck.. tell me if you're smart or not..
heck i can recommend a program to find areas of objects???? hehehehhe
so give me/us more info on what you're looking for.. and i'll tell you..

here.. i have trig and math analysis..
FOR TRIG:
try..   LAW OF COSINE programs.. LAW OF SINE..  HERO'S law.. etc.. etc..
or make you own.. not that hard.. blah blha.. whatever..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com