Re: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86

In article <34BCEC18.5196@pc.cc.ca.us> rothomas@pc.cc.ca.us writes:
>I wanted to know what the difference in the TI86 and the TI85.  The only
>difference to me seems to be a little bit more memory and it's a little
>easier to program.  I also wanted to know what it would take to be able
>to print the programs off the internet!

I don't know everything, but it definitely has more memory, assembly
language programming is supported and built in to it (you can do it on
the 85 but it wasn't actually built in and intended to be there), and
there are some additional features on it such as lists and tables, multiple
graphing lines (thin, thick, shading, etc.), multiple statistic graphing
modes, some extra statistical features, maybe other stuff.  At least,
these are the things I noticed that are on the 86 but not the 85.

--
      .      .        .       .         -- James Marshall     (ORI)  *   ,
 ,.  -- )-- ,   , . -- )-- ,            marshall@astro.umd.edu