Chess

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chess

I am interesting in trying to write a chess prog for the TI-83, probably
in asm. However, I don't know a whole lot about chess strategy or AI so
if anyone knows algorithims, or a set of rules of some sort to have the
calc figure its move, please email me.

Chris   DJ_Ramen@juno.com

PS: if anyone wants some TI-83 asm examples please email me, i'll email
the source to you. I have memclear, an alpha heli game (no enemies), an
alpha kung fu game (enemy does nothing), off and contrast chaging. As you
can tell by hel and kung fu, I haven't figured out a good way to control
enemies, any help would be appreciated.