Re: 83 vs. 85/86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 83 vs. 85/86

I wasn't thinking about speed.  I was replying to a msg that said he 85
is better than the 83. I was saying it depends on what you want the calc
for.

I meant more powerful as in more possible things can be done (with a
certain amount of safety/security) in ASM. (not including math
operations, which obviously the 85 is made to handle more of)

CaptainSp