textInverse funtion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

textInverse funtion

I want to use the reverse video function to make a mock menu, but I can't figure out how to use the "textInverse" flag or function to do this.  I know it is the right command because I have found it in TI's reference sheets with an explanation.  Any help would be appreciated.  The code from the program is below.  Also note that I am a beginner so I am not too worried about files that are too big to do a small job.

 ld h,0
ld l,0
ld (CURROW),hl
ld hl,strprog1
call _puts
ld h,5
ld l,0
ld (CURROW),hl
ld hl,strprog2
call _puts
ld h,10
ld l,0
ld (CURROW),hl
ld hl,strprog3
call _puts

I want the string strprog1 to be in reverse video.  Thanks for anyhelp that can be given.

I thought that I would also share another bit of information.  In TI's reference sheet, the key code for kPrgrm is wrong.  I have found by experimentation it is 2Dh or 45, not the 20h that they have listed.

NE