Re: How to get games to TI from computer?Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jack the Klipper wrote:

> M142652 wrote:
> >
> > How can i get the games off of my computer to my TI-86?
> You need to specify better. Do you have a Computer-calc link?? If not
> buy or make one.
> Then, do you have a link program??? If you answer yes to both, there
> isn't any problem, so please tell what you don't have.
>
> http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/ti85_hints.htm
> contains hints on making a PC-Calc cable
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/2242/cal.html
> here you can get CAL the best transfer program, at least I think so.
> (Don't mail me with better progs.)
>
> --
> JTK
> "Sometimes it better to lit a flamethrower than to curse the darkness"
>
> >From "Men at arms" by Terry Pratchett.

Build a parallel link and use WTran8x.  If CAL can get a screen shot
from your calculator, then WTran8x can transfer programs to/from your
86.  If not, then it can't.  I have not had very much success with CAL
but WTran8x works quite well.  Occasionally it will lock up your
calculator but nothing serious.  It cannot save backups (neither can
CAL) but sending programs is really easy.  Be sure to read the
documentation or else you'll probably get confused.

-Jeremy

Follow-Ups: References: