Re: How to get games to TI from computer?Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M142652 wrote:

> How can i get the games off of my computer to my TI-86?
You need to specify better. Do you have a Computer-calc link?? If not
buy or make one.
Then, do you have a link program??? If you answer yes to both, there
isn't any problem, so please tell what you don't have.

http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/ti85_hints.htm
contains hints on making a PC-Calc cable

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/2242/cal.html
here you can get CAL the best transfer program, at least I think so.
(Don't mail me with better progs.)

--
JTK
"Sometimes it better to lit a flamethrower than to curse the darkness"
>From "Men at arms" by Terry Pratchett.

Follow-Ups: References: