Re: can you send me a proggie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: can you send me a proggie

At 04:35 PM 1/7/98 EST, you wrote:
>Hi can you send me a proggie? heer you can have this
>
>Attachment Converted: "C:\RAMP\ATTACH\HOUSEI~1.WAV"

You attached a SPORTS WAV file in fact!  That makes it worse since I HATE
every type of sport there is in the world!  This deserves another flame
from me to you about not only wasting gigabytes of bandwidth on just
sending a 560K file, but also sending a REALLY OFF-TOPIC WAV file.  I am
now ready to come over and kill you for REALLY wasting bandwidth!  I
wouldn't have been too offended if it had been calculator related, but you
had to choose the WORST subject in the world for a WAV file.  How would you
like it if I mass e-mailed you 6 gigabytes of attachments just for your own
listening pleasure of the same thing about me praising
computers/calculators in a made up song?!?!?!?!?!?  Would you enjoy that?
Huh?  Huh?  How would you enjoy a song made by my own wonderfully cracked
and stuffy voice coming through your speakers.  You would love it just as
much as I loved your little WAV file.  I have a mass e-mail client and
since I wouldn't be using my POP3 account on TIR.COM, I could send you as
much e-mail as I like, so sending the gigabytes of data would only take
minutes to set up and you would be bogged down for the rest of your life
with e-mail.  DO NOT EVER SEND ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.

BTW, now that the rest of you people know that I have this software to mass
e-mail, don't tick me off tonight since I fairly trigger happy on the send
button :)

Signed by an even ANGRIER and more likely to flame you with mass e-mail,
Thomas J. Hruska

Follow-Ups: References: