Re: TI-92 Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Question

x-no-archive : yes

Tom Lake wrote:

> Joseph Gaffney wrote in message

> >>Which one?
> >>

> >Wow, you're a quick one.  Why don't you read the subject header?
>
> Maybe he doesn't mean which calculator, he might mean which opening.

Since no one else is going to answer, *I* will.

The opening at the top of the TI-92 that you (the message originator) are most
likely refering to, is used for connection to a overhead projector viewscreen.
This is the wide opening.

There is also what looks like a stereo jack plug (1/8").  This is used to
connect the calculator to either a computer via a Graphlink cable, or to
another TI-92, using the cable that came with the calculator.

xizar