Ti-82 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-82 help

I own a ti-82 with the highest rom version. I recently downloaded crash to use
to run asm programs. I noticed it was working very well and decided to use it
with "ARK" a game i had noticed "crashed" my calc. a number of times using ash.
When i went to use ark under crash it made my screen jumbled. unable to read.
Now every time i use crash the screen is messed up. The calc works fine
otherwise and ash works fine. But again no matter which program i use under
crash the screen is messed up. I have tried clearing the memory and running a
self test to the number 40,000. At this moment i have put new batteries in my
calc darkened it to beyond viewing and am running another self test. If you
could help me in any way please respond. Thank you so much.