Re: 86 Mac Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 86 Mac Files

Hello;
     One way we have been helped w/ by comments made by Joseph Gaffney
(thank you Joe) to run the asm stuff from TI-86 program archive from a Mac
is:
1) Turn on TI-86
2) Load TI's Graphlink program 2.0b1
3) When the first banner "New Window" comes up w/ "untitled," hit cancel,
its not needed for this particular activity.
4) Go to menu bar "Connection" and call up TI-86 thru either the modem or
printer port, ensure that screen is brought to the front (not greyed out).
5) Goto File, Add
6) Select one of the Asm programs from your TI archives
7) On the calculator home screen (blank), 2nd-catalog, F1 (CATLG), scroll
to Asm(, hit enter, then 2nd-Program, F1 (NAMES), choose the one you
loaded (must be an assembly language program), then enter.
...if it doesn't work, try going to program edit and on the first line of
the programming, put only AsmPrgm (which can be found in the same place
you found Asm(. and then try again.
This can be seen on page 226 of the TI-86 red guidebook.