Re: Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Basic

teerts wrote:
> That certainly does sound interesting, even if just for show :-)
> Please post some more info on it, like what this project would
> imply;  resources and work needed, etc...

Definitely sound sinteresting.  Which calc are we considering?  I would have to
suggest the 85 or 86 as the most is know about their internal workings.  We
would
need a copy of the old Basic (in asm preferrably) that would fit into ROM,
which
shouldn't be a problem using something that old.  Suggestion:  Why add it to
ROM?
Why not have it work like Zshell, hit custom+F1 and it brings up the BASIC
prompt?
This would probably be easier to do, but would require more ram, ruling out the
use
of the 85, although the 86 would probably still have enough.
--
Bill Risher        Sparr               UIN:1952775             __
Faction #44        Makra               FON:6156484164         (  )