Mac/86/Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mac/86/Graphlink

Hello;
     I have the TI-86, Perfoema 630 Mac, TI's Graphlink Cable, TI's
Graphlink software 2.0.b1 and the headache to go along w/ them!  The only
thing I can transfer w/o complaint is the screen dump from the 86 to the
Graphlink program.  The stuff I transmitt to the 86 is exactly like the
stuff seen on the screen on the Mac and naturally I'm writing because it
isn't working for me.  I am doing something or several things
incorrectly.  I have tried the "txt", "uue" and "p" or "g"I download from
ftp.ti.com or TI's Web w/ the same results.  I send the info as is or thru
the TIauto and no difference except for the appearance of the stuff sent.
I have tired the "save-as" for the stuff that comes across TI's web page
that initally looks ike jibberish.  The stuff sent in the 86 looks like
the stuff on the Mac that was sent.  Once the drag/drop has been performed
on the Mac, I examine it w/ the 86 by using the PRGM btn on the 86.  Is
there anyone out there that has a Mac, TI-86 and is being successful?  If
so, could you send a step-by-step to me please?  Thank you!