Re: Ti-92 Plus Module & Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-92 Plus Module & Fargo

On the 86, you can type the hexadecimal coding directly into the calc,
but not uncompiled assembly.  It will most likely be similar on the
92+.  Is the 86's ASM better than ZShell?  It will probably be about the
same.  The plus module will not be in any new TI-92s sold in the future,
you will always have to buy it separately and at extra cost.  Fargo
will probably not become "useless", as so many programs already exist for
it.  Recall the trouble that was gone through to create a program that
would run ZShell programs on the TI-86.  Most likely a new version of
Fargo will be need to be created to run existing Fargo programs on a 92+.