Re: I have a cool program to send you guys but I cant get it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I have a cool program to send you guys but I cant get it zipped right now

a "bad" asm program is not necessarily "bad.  the syntax and everything
should and has to be right for it to compile correctly.  What I'm saying is
that you create a small, simple get key loop.  Have it check for a key that
doesn't exist.  It will keep checking the keypresses until you press the
phantom key; which you can't do.  Since there is no other way out of a
failed asm program, you have to pull all the batteries, erasing the memory.
you make it more interesting, I guess you could put a little message in
there, laughing at the user.

NE

>But they don't do anything but make the user sit there and get mad...we
>need to make something that fragments memory so it is realy slow, or
>something that makes an invisible "Y" var that is invalid so that when you
>try to graph it says  somethings invalid...  What are your ideas?
>
>>Yep, writing bad asm program code is easy to do.  You could create a small
>>virus, probably less than 50 bytes.  Do a getkey loop for a key that
doesn't
>>exist.  There's no getting out save pulling all the batteries.  No virii
can
>>do permanent (spelling?) damage to the calculator considering it is all
ROM