Linux GCC don't want to make tidev (the fargo link utilities)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Linux GCC don't want to make tidev (the fargo link utilities)

My 1st message was not very clear...
My problhme with "tidev" (cf the fargo toolkit) is that the GCC complier
don't want to compile the "ti.c" and the "ticat.c" the error seem to come
from the file included from /usr/scr/linux/include/linux ...
I thing the RedHat 5.0 (the linux I have) use not the same file as the one
used by the developper of this programme (the great : David Ellsworth!  ;-)
... What can I do ??? ( I don't know C... :-(