I have a cool program to send you guys but I cant get it zipped

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I have a cool program to send you guys but I cant get it zipped right now

Do you know of any BASIC virii for the Ti-86 and Ti-85.  It would be really helpful.  I might set up my own web page with nothing but calculator virii.  Please send me all that you know about it and all the web sites besides the TI-philes that has any virii.  I dont care if it is text as long as I get the virus.  Oh yeah I have a cool virus program that I'll send you guys if you accept those kinds of programs.  It doesnt do any damage except erase all your memory.  You should have your own little section on TIcalc with nothing but asm and Basic virii.  Please email me and think about my comment.
        Kevin Cahoon
P.S. I was supposed to send you a Basic operating shell but it got delayed Im sorry and now I totally erased the whole thing.  It was in Basic anyways and it kind of sucked compared to Rascall and Ashell.  Thanks.