Programs Running Under ASE 1.3?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programs Running Under ASE 1.3?

I have a TI-86 and put ASE 1.3 on it and it's really cool, I like it a
lot.  The readme file that comes with the program has a list of programs
from other platforms (ZShell, PhatOS, Rigel, Usgard, CrASH, ASH) that
the author knows work.  I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is
an updated list of programs from other platforms that work under ASE 1.3?
I haven't tried putting on programs that weren't listed in the readme file
because I had some difficulty with one or two programs that were on the
list that I tried to put on my calc.  So, anyone have an updated list or
care to start one by listing programs that work but aren't listed in the
readme file?  :)  Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
      .      .        .       .         -- James Marshall     (CAS)   .   .
 ,.  -- )-- ,   , . -- )-- ,            marshall@astro.umd.edu   .,  .