Programing the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programing the TI-85

    I have a serious problem here.  Lets say i want to make a program
that moves a "0" around the screen.  When you press the up arrow, it
makes a continuos motion upwards, same for left and so on, it moves
while you arn't pressing a key.  Now i have written this program in many
ways and everytime i get the same problem.

4->R
10->C
1->H
Lbl A
ClLCD
If H==1
C-1->C
If H==2
R-1->R
If H==3
C+1->C
If H==4
R+1->R
Outpt(R,C,"0")
0->Z
While Z==0
getKy->Z
If Z==24
1->H
If Z==24
2->H
If Z==26
3->H
If Z==34
4->H
Goto A

When i run this program, it starts out fast and gets slower and slower,
something keeps adding to the memory while it is running. How do you fix
this? I think the While statement is the problem though.