Re: Pic Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pic Files

Sumit wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      OK!  I want to put screenshots for the TI-83 games that I have on
> my calculator.  I copied the screen.  But how do I put it on the web
> page.  Do I have to change the .pic format to .jpg or .gif or just put
> it as we do with the other.  If I have to change the format then how
> can I change it?  I'd appreciate your help as soon as possible.

You need to convert the .PIC format to a .GIF or a .JPG format image.  The
TI Graph Link software will save screenshots in either .TIF or .EPS
formats.  A very nice shareware program called Paint Shop Pro
(http://www.jasc.com) will convert between many different image formats,
including .PIC, .TIF, and .EPS.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>