Re: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

they can't bust you. you're not making any changes to their ROM.

I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:16:25 -0700 Grant Stockly <gussie@ALASKA.NET>
writes:
>You don't need to use TIs rom.
>
>>IC chip is the program code, copywrited if you modify it or change
>it, your
>>violating TI's rights.

>>>Why?  People "soup-up" their 82's by replacing a capacitor, so why
>would
>>>replacing an IC chip be any different?
>>>
>>>TTFN,
>>>
>>>--
>>>+-----+--------------------------------------------------+-----+
>>>|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |
>>>|     |         -== NUMERUS UNUS DOLATOR SUM ==-         |     |
>>>|     +--------------------------------------------------+     |
>>>|                                                              |
>>>| +----------------------------------------------------------+ |
>>>| | UNITY: Just Think(tm)                                    | |
>>>| | http://www.blarg.net/~aerie/Unity/                       | |
>>>| |                                                          | |
>>>| | Webmaster, 4-H Computers of Snohomish County, WA         | |
>>>| | http://4hcomp-sno-wa.home.ml.org/                        | |
>>>+-+----------------------------------------------------------+-+
>>>
>>- ------
>>ICQ Number:  610756
>>Cyclops's Far-Point Station - [ http://www.far-point.com/cyclops ]
>>Key Location - [ http://www.far-point.com/cyclops/pgp.html ]
>>Key ID: 0xD43F1014 (DH/DSS Public Key) on server pgp.au.mit.edu
>>RSA key also available, but not recommended for use in e-mail.
>>
>>"Jim, you don't ask the all mighty for his ID!" - Dr. Leonard McCoy
>>"Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't." -
>PulseWave

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]