Re: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

Actualy, the CPU used in calculators in the same used in many personal
computers similar to the Commodore. In fact I think that the Commodore
may have even used a z80.

Chris

I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:20:31 +0100 smit811no1spam@tao.sou.edu (Justin
Smith) writes:
>(A copy of this message has also been posted to the following
>newsgroups:
>bit.listserv.calc-ti)
>
>In article <19980221.090317.4382.1.DJ_Ramen@juno.com>, Chris A
>Brainerd
><dj_ramen@JUNO.COM> wrote:
>

>>Also, since it wouldn't have TI's wierdo
>>hardware limitations, the available C compilers should be able to
>compile
>>for it.
>

>Well TI's are calculators not computers....that's why. Duh. :)
>

>-JZ
>
>--
>¼

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: