Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics and Finance Applications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Advanced Statistics and Finance Applications

["These files" being:  http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/86asapstat.htm and
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/86asapfin.htm]

>My Acrobat 2.1 readers are unable to
>processes either of these files. I get "There was an error processing
>a page. There was a problem reading this document(9)"
>for both documents.
>
>Has any one else had success/failure with these files?

They worked fine for me, but unless I'm mistaken, I also have a version 3
of the Acrobat reader.

--
      .      .        .       .         -- James Marshall     (ORI)  *   ,
 ,.  -- )-- ,   , . -- )-- ,            marshall@astro.umd.edu