From:   Williams, Matt [SMTP:Williams.Matt@CON-WAY.COM]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 17, 1998 11:42 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: Factorials on the 86

It's kind of like having a computer with 32MB of RAM vs a computer with
128MB of RAM trying to run something.  The amount of memory available on
the calculator has a high correlation to the speed of the calculator.
Just for kicks, try a TI-85 with nothing on it vs a TI-86 that is
completely full and see which one is faster.
--

        -iceboxman
TI-CALC Discoveries

iceboxman@geocities.com