Missing pixels TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Missing pixels TI-85

Greetings!

  Fiddling with my calculator's batteries during class one day, I
discovered that once I turned the calculator (TI-85) back on, a whole row
of pixels (about 2/3s of the way up) were turned off, and they haven't
come back on since.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I have just
recently put Usgard on the calculator; but that probably has nothing to
do with it.  Are these just burned out, and am I out of luck?  This calc
has been sort of a pain in the rear to me since I got it!

                                        Michael