Re: ?@?@?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ?@?@?

First of all, are you thinking about  BASIC programming or ASM?? And what
calc
2nd, the manual is hard to read. There should be a manual on how to use the
manual ;-)
The answers I give here assumes BASIC on a TI83 (The other Ti8X isn't much
different I think)

John McElroy wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a couple questions for you concerning programming :
>
> 1)Where am I supposed to write the actual program?

push prog and right arrow twice. Select "new program" and write a good
name.

> 2)Do I have to have a program for writing programs?

Not Basic. It's all in the calc

> 3)After I type the actual lines of code and all that where do I put it?

Basic is just a set of commands. After it's being written into a prog it
executes them.If you enter i.e 2X+4[enter] a lot make a prog like:

Input X
(2X+4)[STO]Y
Disp Y

> To make the program run not just show me the lines that I have already
> written.?

If it says Disp "text text",X You get:text text
                 2 (Or what X equals.)
It won't show what you have written, it will execute.