KING INK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

KING INK

Header:  SAVE up to 90% on your PRINTING NEEDS!

********************
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR PLEASE CALL US
AT  1-888-248-0837
THIS IS NOT  A REPLY ADDRESS
********************

Let us show you how to SAVE up to 90% on your printing needs
with our easy to use InkJet and BubbleJet Cartridge Refill Kits.  All
standard kits are $29.95 and come with easy to follow, step by step,
fully illustrated instructions, and a  full money back guarantee.
Send e-mail to InkKing2@aol.com or Ink@KingInk.com
Put "Send Info" in the subject line for full details.

Note to Tony....Send the check today VIA UPS  $110.00 for 150k to be sent
out 25k
per day every other day until complete.

With any results at all, you'll see check monthly at same time for same
service.

Really tired of being disappointed...putting my faith in you!

Sending copy of this along with check.

Jerry LaPlante   King Ink Company....   http://www.kingink.com